Rural Development Department
|Head of office||Block Development Officer (Commissioner)|
The main object of Rural Development Department is to provide Basic Amenities to Rural people and to implement various Development schemes like road works. Drinking Water , street Lights , Construction of School Buildings etc. it plays an Important role in the up liftment of rural unemployed people especially Below Poverty Line and SC/ ST people , by providing Integrated Rural Development Programme Loans , TAHDCO Loans , Self Sufficiency Schemes . Also many Women welfare Schemes and Children Welfare Schemes like DWCRA, Moovalur Ramamirtham Ammaiyar Ninaivu Thirumana Udavi Thittam , Iru pen Kuzhandaigal Thittam, and Anjugam Ammaiyar
Kalappu Thirumana Udavi Thittam, are implemented by This Departmenr , Also it motivates savings
among rural people by conducting R.D. Camps and pay Roll Savings Schemes.
Public Services provided by the
- Social Education
- Construction & Maintenance of Panchayat Union School Buildings.
- Maintenance of Panchayat Union roads.
- Planning permissions .
- Issuing Licence to Dangerous and offensive Trades.
- Small Savings Scheme
- Moovalur Ramamirtham Ammiyar Ninaivu Thirumana Udavi Thittam
- Thamizhaga Arasin Anjugam Ammiyar Kalapu Thirumana Udaiv Thittam.
- Thamizhaga Arasin Iru pen kuzhandigal pathukappu Thittam
- Thanizhga Arasin Ezhai Viddhavai Magal Thirumana Udavi Thittam
- Eye Camp
- Implementing Bio gas Scheme .
- Fixing of Chulha and promoting non conventional energy sources.
- TIDCO Schemes
- Providing one light to one hut.
- Providing Scholarship to SC/ST women Students in Schools
- Self Employment Scheme for SC/ST.
- Inspection of Co- operative Societies and creation of New Co-operative Societies
- Maintenance of Animal Husbandry
- Flood Relief Schemes
- Drought Relief Schemes
- Conducting Panchayat Election .
- Providing Drinking Water Facilities
- Puratchi Thalaivar MGR Noon Meals Scheme
- Basic Amenities provided by Village Panchayats such as Road works , Drinking water , Sanitation Programmes. Collection of House Tax, Street Lights are maintained by panchayat Unions. State Finance Commission Grant Works. Jawahar Velai Vaippu Thittam 15% Anna Marumalarchi Thittam.
- MLA Local Area Development Programme, MP Local Area Development Program
- Namakku Name Tittam
- Employment Assurance Schemes .
- Central Rural Sanitation Program.
- 10th Finance Commission Scheme
- Implementing works recommended by District Panchayat.
- Jawahar Velai Vaippu Thittam 70% works
- Entegrated Rural Development Program.
- Development of women and Children in Rural areas.
- Indira Awas Yojana.
|Head of office||PA to Collector (Panchayat Development)|
|Office address||Collectorate, Tiruvallur|
Providing water supply and drainage Street Light Maintenance though the Panchayat Providing Comprise water supply works formation .and Maintenance of Roads Contraction of School and panchayat Buildings and Bridges,
Strengthening of M-I-Tanks , Constriction of Group House to in weaker ( All Communities ) and Contraction of Govt. aids to in Poor Familiars under Moovalar Ramamirtham Ammaiyar Tirumana Udavithittam.
Public Services provided by the
Office/DepartmentImprovement of Panchayat
management and Department of Works - Link Roads, Bridges, Buildings, Water
Supply. Women and children development.